♥ fachiQue : in a world of her own ♥
un:
“ I’m so myself & I do random things. “

Farhanah. eighteen. 121190.





♥PhotoGallery.




deux:



♥ChatWidgy


♥Music Sharing


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com







trois:
3 years back Friday, July 23, 2010 9:47 AM
I manage to open up my really antique laptop.
And it's full of memories.

And i read a message my ex said that when u wake up,i want u to have a great day.i just want u to noe that i love u farhanah. u were the bestest thing that ever happen in my life. And that no matter what happen, ill be there for u whn im not bz. Even if i call u gemok or babi No.1, you're still my prettiest,cutest,sweetest,kentalest girl that i love. I love you, Farhanah.

It made me cry because he was my first love. And that was the sweetest thing ive ever read.
N i knew deep down that all that he said came from his heart. It was so touching.
I called him on the 21st of July at 11+pm and he asked why did i call.
I asked him about some business stuff and i said i dunno i was browsing through all the old memories in my laptop, so i decided to call.
And i didnt see that coming and he kept quiet for a moment.

It was an ackward silence and then i knew that something wasn't right.
Then he said,"I already have a girlfriend."
My heart felt a tinged of sadness but i replied,"Oh, Good for you then."
And he continued and said,"Her name is also Farhanah. And she looks like you. Fair and all."

My eyes became watery. And i said controlling myself, "Huh..Oh..I hope u would last long with her."
It was sad because deep down i still care for him and i know he still cares for me.
And that he has a gf but who am i to stop him. I am happy for him really but somehow sad.
I dunno. I have a bf whom i love dearly but memories are still memories.
He is still there somewhere in my heart. But life has to go on.
We have gone our seperate ways but we both know that we still care for each other.

I am really happy for him. And i know he still care for me because even if we had breakup like so long ago, he is still there for me when im upset or have troubles. Same goes to him.
And it took me awhile after the phone call to realize something.
When he ask why did you call?.. I think he was expecting the answer..
The answer that it was exatcly 3 years ago when we got together.
I cant believe i didnt realize the date..

I hope he last long with the girl and what's important is that he is happy with his life.