♥ fachiQue : in a world of her own ♥
un:
“ I’m so myself & I do random things. “

Farhanah. eighteen. 121190.





♥PhotoGallery.




deux:



♥ChatWidgy


♥Music Sharing


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com







trois:
x i hope that it would keep progressing Saturday, April 10, 2010 9:10 AM
I hope that this downfall getting better would go on consistently.
It had been really hard for me with my family, friends and him.

So far, in family terms it is getting better.
And as for friends and him, all i know is that if i choose to go back with him,
my friends would hate me. And that's what i chose to do.
I don't know how im suppose to explain this to my friends..
well are we still friends now i really dont know..

But he choose to change and that is what i want clearly.
My way of clothing had change and financially we have settled too.
So now i felt more at peace and no stress about money all the time.
And that i ask him to put family and me at a balance.
And there he let me go meet my friends or family while he strengthen his ties with his family.

And since he is really good in sports, i would love him to go back to his SAF life or work.
And i can see he wanted to try be nice to my friends again.
Wanting to offer them some things and let me meet them and all..
But whats not if i and my friends are not in good terms.
he even felt sorry and wanted to get my mom a bdae present. so sweet of him.
i can see he wanted to apologize for all the wrongdoings he had done
and how much trouble he had cause the people around me.
and the best part even his way of dressing change.
All i can see is he wants to be someone better and im very glad he did.

I am very thankful to have a maid like mine too.
She talk to my mother apparently about me trying to make my mom understand my life.
She's glad that bf change for the better too.
And as for my mom, she didn't restrict me as how she use to.

I wanna find work and school at the same time.
Now, things are coming back to a balance already.
Thank god.