♥ fachiQue : in a world of her own ♥
un:
“ I’m so myself & I do random things. “

Farhanah. eighteen. 121190.





♥PhotoGallery.




deux:



♥ChatWidgy


♥Music Sharing


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com







trois:
x just so sudden Wednesday, March 10, 2010 7:48 AM
It was horrible. Try sleeping for like less an hour for the day and go out survive the entire day.
Like chibai. i slept around 4 to 5 in the morning. And then i was out on the run.
Headed to baby's place and watch movie and clean up and well at that moment i felt like
it wasnt that bad to just sleep an hour. I thought it was mere rubbish about us needing at least
4 hrs of sleep to function normally. Then in the afternoon, we headed to his friend's place and that was where the whole terrible thingee happen.

it was so hot and i started to feel my clothes sticking on me and i was there not knowing what to do. So i saw TODAY newspaper and read it. And then i read the first paragraph and the second and the third, and i fucking realize i don't even understand what i'm reading. That got me really frustrated. I tried concentrating harder and somehow i manage to get it all in my head. And i read the next article and then i flip the page and read.. i have to like read one article twice or thrice to understand. and as i start flipping, i realize i couldnt remember what i read before that. Damn frustrating sia..

I got really paranoid anyway. And then i started to feel muscleaches which doesnt help. So i sat and kp on changing position after another and i guess, i was really restless. I wanted to tell baby but heck would he believe me. Its like im at his friends place and i behave in that manner..
controlling was like damn hard. I couldnt seem to put myself together and control my body.
i felt like im slipping away. Well in the end, got back to baby's place and i got sleep for 30mins. Well yeah, now im like having a terrible headache which also doesnt help. Alright. i really need the sleep now. bye.