♥ fachiQue : in a world of her own ♥
un:
“ I’m so myself & I do random things. “

Farhanah. eighteen. 121190.





♥PhotoGallery.




deux:



♥ChatWidgy


♥Music Sharing


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com







trois:
Sunday, March 21, 2010 10:43 PM
I'm not sure what's going to happen from now on.. I felt as if i lost everything in my life that matters to me in a blink of an eye. It troubles me deeply, hurt me and crushed me and yet
im trying to find a light of hope out of all this problems im facing.

And i wonder if ive not accepted you in my life 5 months ago, whether i would know how much
i would do for the one i love. Being in love with each other and all those people that try to tear us apart and yet we struggled and pull through. But i guess now, it was really at the peak and you couldn't take it no more. I can't blame you. True. When is this going to end? But it's sad. I'd always thought that one day, everything would be alright. Being in a dark tunnel and at the end, there'll be light that shows that we're free and out. Ive always wated it to be that way. But i guess, it's the end and we're dead in the dark tunnel. Dead and gone.

But it's ok. Life is a learning journey after all. People come and go. But you,
you'll forever be engraved in my heart and i appreciate everything that you've done for me.
All the times that we spent together and all the patience that you had on me,
for all the tears and laughter and crazy moments of ours,
you're a guy that's truly special. Someone of a sensitive soul and so much care you had for me,
and im sure the girl that is going to be ur next lover will truly appreciate you.