♥ fachiQue : in a world of her own ♥
un:
“ I’m so myself & I do random things. “

Farhanah. eighteen. 121190.





♥PhotoGallery.




deux:



♥ChatWidgy


♥Music Sharing


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com







trois:
when am i ever ever gonna change Saturday, October 10, 2009 8:47 AM
Okay. There goes the lectures and scoldings from mommy again.
Today was about fax machines and computers and afew days back was about smoking.
Kinda get annoyed though cause she woke me up at 10am in the freaking morning
and the worst part was it was raining damn heavily.
The fax machine was kinda giler so i told my mom i couldn't fax a shit.
And she was like " can't u do sth for me for once. im always there for u and u cant
even help me. u r in poly and year 3 summore and u dunt even noe hw to use the fax?"
Fcuk! I know how to use the fax right..but if the fax has gone nuts u cant expect me
a poly year 3 student as she said and whose not even in IT course to fucking fix a fax machine.
Im only good at sports stuff not fixing fax machines..Haiz..

And she knew i was smoking in my room so she woke me at 7.15am in the morning last 2 days..
to talk about me smoking..She ask how many sticks i smoke per day and whether i need help
to quit smoking. But i gave the same old reasons that i do want to stop smoking but not for now.
I know she was speaking nicely to me and not those old days where she use to shout and me
and beat me and all. But still its 7am in the morning. Wtf!

I guess those days are over. u noe when there were beatings and shouts and whatsoever from
my parents. Kinda miss those days. Haha..NOT!
I guess the last she ever tried that on me was last year or last 2 years..
Cause i was drunk and she started shouting and all and i started talking back.
What do u expect i was drunk and felt agitated and irritated that she have to shout at me
as i just step into the house. Then she surprised me with a wooden hanger which she tried to beat me with but i pull the hanger away and threw it aside. Then comes her hands and i felt
like a fanatic for once. I keep on defending and pushing her hands away. She stop trying when i
actually caught her hands with mine and push it back really hard. She was so shock and left
the room. That was the last ever. Haha..not funny actually. But i was drunk. Sorry mommy..

And she started calling me wild and all. Then i say suke ati mak la..
I knew she was keeping quiet till she could try catch me again doing nonsense.
Like on national day where i go home smelling sooo chivas. (i vomitted on my clothes)
But she ignored and so i cant be bothered. Oh well fana when am i ever gonna be good. Haiz.