♥ fachiQue : in a world of her own ♥
un:
“ I’m so myself & I do random things. “

Farhanah. eighteen. 121190.





♥PhotoGallery.




deux:



♥ChatWidgy


♥Music Sharing


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com







trois:
thanks alot ehk.. Sunday, October 04, 2009 8:33 AM
yesterday's jalan rayer was super duper tiring.
it was the worst ever in my life.
Woke up at 8am in the morning.
9.30am meet at whoever hse at westplaza pasir ris.
and last house at bukit panjang and only reach hme at 1am.
dreadfully tired.

Anws my class schedule is out and it's a freaking nitemare.
I'll be spending my friday's with all year 2s in my class.
Not even a single year 3 sia! and its that stupid subject called Law.
And my tuesday was also a pathetic day which i realize we share
the same subject as one of the office courses.
And guess who is my classmate?
That pervert/molester who told his friends that he wanna fuck me
way back in year 1 and yeah he is my classmate! argh!
i am so gonna hate my semester..