♥ fachiQue : in a world of her own ♥
un:
“ I’m so myself & I do random things. “

Farhanah. eighteen. 121190.





♥PhotoGallery.




deux:



♥ChatWidgy


♥Music Sharing


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com







trois:
losing out Thursday, October 22, 2009 8:32 AM
had been too lazy to post.
but well i had a great eve of deepavali though.
having supper at saffron at 11.30pm.
a late night movie at dwntown at 1.20am.
a riding session at arnd 4am.
drinking and flying at 5.30am.
and back and dozing off at 7+.

wanted to vomit over the ride in the van.
cause the driver did a last minute stunt of swirling the van round and round.
and everyone at the back were like glued to the wall and just stuck there for minutes.
screaming like nobody's business and laugh and laugh while it swirl. Haha.
really funny actually. trance was too in my head and finally got a nice sleep.
watching halloween 2 just make me jerky. standard.

and had not been going to school because im plain lazy. eurgh! when am i ever gonna learn..
and as usual tagged have freaky people in it. haha.
ok too lazy to update. had been having the urge to make new circles of friends
but i dunno why i feel damn choosy over finding new friends.
so im stuck wif myself going out with my close friends all the time.
well woopeedoo .. kinda bored actually.. ok nvm. nitez.