♥ fachiQue : in a world of her own ♥
un:
“ I’m so myself & I do random things. “

Farhanah. eighteen. 121190.





♥PhotoGallery.




deux:



♥ChatWidgy


♥Music Sharing


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com







trois:
what a bummer! Monday, September 21, 2009 10:42 AM
Just when i thought the holidays are starting to get real fun..
and then there..there it is..ringing in my ears already..school assignments..
" fana..pp lagi 3 minggu tau..3 minggu due date tau!!!!"
" FYP biler nk start nie.. "
Wah..can cry sia. Hahaha!
And with all the pressure frm my relatives..
the " this is your last yr right?"
Wah..id better make sure it is la..or dunno whr put face sia..

all i want is to have fun.
And that Halloween Party at Zouk. I love the idea really.
Dress up as a fairie or a doll BUT leceh dok!
And it's not that i don't like the idea of having many Chinese or Eurasians in the club..
But sometimes you just prefer having your own species there..
Like although it's annoying sometimes but well they are the pple who makes me
feel comfortable and enjoy the night with..

Maybe ill stick to Cash Studio and Hardrock maybe? Huhu. I dunnoe.
Better plan properly cause all this things..this girls night out thingee
happens truly once in a blue moon. And again tmr is pictures galore time!
Cause its cutting my hair time..Weeee!!
And cant believe it..first day rayer da lepak ngn kwn..
2nd day tetap same..and besok lagi..wah.. mcm tkle hidop ngn kwn gitu ehk..
and finally Mommy is ho00me! Home!hOme! yay! (Kallang wave for her..)
hmm alrght need the sleep. tmr's hair appointment at 11am..k2.gdnyte!