♥ fachiQue : in a world of her own ♥
un:
“ I’m so myself & I do random things. “

Farhanah. eighteen. 121190.





♥PhotoGallery.




deux:



♥ChatWidgy


♥Music Sharing


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com







trois:
not liking whats happening now Sunday, September 13, 2009 8:31 AM
the bosan feeling is back.
yes ah! just what i don't need right now. haha.

life's like a damn routine for me.
afternoon with friends. or stay at home.
night with friends or with him and talk2.

i am feeling bored. i need to stretch out.
k tkla. i mean i just want to do something other than lepak. durh.
or i feel like disappearing from him for a few weeks and see what happens..
it's like so not my life. an unhapenning one. which is seriously not me.
im always so happy when life's full of happenings..

and i feel like im stuck in a box and with someone restraining me from going out of it.
it's just driving me crazy sitting in the box for months.
it's not what i want. i want to be free.