♥ fachiQue : in a world of her own ♥
un:
“ I’m so myself & I do random things. “

Farhanah. eighteen. 121190.





♥PhotoGallery.




deux:



♥ChatWidgy


♥Music Sharing


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com







trois:
i need my own space Sunday, September 13, 2009 1:39 AM
It's kinda like bad timing, i know.
But you know what, i swear im feeling happier with my friends.
That's why i need the space of my own for the moment.
Give me time. I need a break.
Maybe because we meet up all the time or what. I dunno.
Or all the fights that had happen and the unfairness.

I feel more fresh somehow.
I'm more open and i feel so myself.
Not the kind to be restrained.
I'm talking to friends again.
Asking them to call me and started chatting again.
Maybe that's what you should give me, freedom.
Freedom and trust.
If tts something you cant give, im afraid i cant make it.
________________________________________________________

Thanks alot maid! For not waking me up for sahor.
And the last i ate was yesterday time buke.
Sumpah lemah and i can feel the angin all in my stomach.
Rabak dok! 24 jam tk mkn.. cannot stand oredi..
Erm ok..im late again to meet my friends..ill post more tonite..huhu..