♥ fachiQue : in a world of her own ♥
un:
“ I’m so myself & I do random things. “

Farhanah. eighteen. 121190.





♥PhotoGallery.




deux:



♥ChatWidgy


♥Music Sharing


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com







trois:
hellouva bebeh Wednesday, August 26, 2009 8:32 AM
And again today is another helluva day for me.
It has always been, i guess. Haha.

i had to face my ex again at his neighbourhood.
He ask my friends if they could spare me to go out with him.
Spare? What do you think i am? A dog..or coins even?
Die2 ask me to go out with him. Not a chance la..and i mean it seriously.

Anws we went out taking a cab to grandlink and back to tamp. Huhu.
Just for karaoke. And night time is riding night again.
Weeehoooo! We went to Punggol, Seletar & Yishun.
And get nothing out of it. Because we wanted to see the White house.
I know im soo outdated. But haunted places are never my thing anw.
And disappointed with the construction at Punggol, we wanted to go to Yishum dam.
And going in circles in Seletar like dumbasses. Cause even with GPS(very outdated muthafucka)
who with that stupid loud and noisy woman's voice saying " turn in the roundabout in 200metres".
Well, basically there were no roundabouts. and instead we are turning in circles ourself instead of getting to the roundabout. And we realize there was construction.

Another disappointing result. What's with the places and constructions?
We wanted to go to Yishun to find another way in to Yishun Dam..
And halfway through at the expressway, we realize fuel was a major problem
So back we went to tamp..I and Murni sitting at the back were busy with the Canon camera
With the flashlight and clicking here and there, taking this and that.
Until at one point of time, we saw "something" in the pic.
At first, no one got so anxious with the picture because it may be a trick o the flashlight.
What we saw was a reflection at the window, the "gula-gula".
It's like as if it's in the car. So to confirmed everything, we smarty pants took another picture.
And the leader of the smarty pants which is me was the one taking the picture.

And what i saw freak me out like hell. I was scared to my wits until i rush to Murni.
I went in front of her and was screaming like a lunatic.
That's when everyone was full of it; the anxiousness.
I didn't know whether i was sitting on top of Murni's legs or not.
But what do i care, my mind was going crazy.
No one dared to look at the picture because really this time it look like the "gula-gula"
with the body and all. Damn. Who wouldnt be scared.
I didnt know how long i was in front of Murni.
i was facing her and maybe i even sat on her lap. I dunno. seriously.
People who drive pass us might get so shock to see me and Murni's positions.
My face was facing Murni's and we were both extremely noisy.
Shouting and shouting until Murni wanted to pee. lol.
Zyla driving was bloody kanciong madness and we park at istanbul area.
I got out quickly and we all tried to see the photo's properly.
I after getting out of that car felt relief and presume back to who i am as usual.

I took the camera and took a better look of the pictures.
And guess what, i just feel like laughing.
It was actually a pillow.
The look like the face was a ladybird design on the pillow.
And everyone was like , "ler.."
And the were like , " Lucky you didnt take that photo while we were at Seletar or
we wouldn't even know what to do cause that place so ulu "
But to think back, all awhile i was a scared shit because of a pillow. Haha!

And so we lepak near Murni's house to find some kids, YP's in fact
running and sweating. Then we heard shouts and some of the kids were wearing black.
"Alahai. Zaman biler sak nie sume gado2." That's what we said.
Anw's we were damn coopeartive with the 2 policeman who ask us about them later on.
But not that we are nerds or what but seriously bdk2 gini mmg patot kene tangkap ah..
zaman biler sia..

then zyla ride us home and yeah, im so exhausted after talking to my bf about his ex.
I'm always eager to meet his ex you know.
What i've heard of her and all and everything about her makes me wanna laugh.
Immature freak. Haha. But oh well fana phm2 jer, kids mah..
If she's my age and she's like that, i would have ask her to get over it. Lol.
Nak tipu tak tau agak. You want to manipulate people's mind.
Think again. Wanna try manipulate my mind..come ah.. Give it a try..

okla..so glad it's the holidays.. weeee..!